*Post these rules.
*You must post 11 random things about yourself.
*Answer the questions set for you in their post.
*Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
*Go to their blog or facebook page and tell them you’ve tagged them.
1. Breaking Dawn was my 1st midnight movie I went to.
2. I've never been to a rock/famous band concert.
3. I've had more babysitters in December and January then I've ever had since I've had kids (my son is 3 years old). Swapping babysitting is a lifesaver.
4. I've rearranged my house like 5 times in the last month....more in attempts to fit all my kids' stuff in our small home. Having a girl and boy makes living in a small house even trickier!
5. Laundry has become more despised than dishes. Having 2 kids makes a ton more laundry than just having 1...or maybe it's all the sickness....
6. I don't like diving board or jumping high into water even though I'm an excellent swimmer.
7. I've been planning my baby girl's first birthday since she we found out she was girl!
8. I'm going crazy with all the sickness in my house. January, every week someone was sick. Half the month in February and half the month in March..
10. I always thought I'd have like 5 kids, but now I might just be good with 2...though I think there's at least one more that we're supposed to have.
11. I belong to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
What is your biggest fear?
Favorite TV show?
Favorite thing to do by yourself?