Don't forget to enter my Ad Spots Giveaway! 2 Winners! Great way to get exposure for your blog! If you don't have a button, I can make you one.
Next Online Crop at my Blog Frog Community- July 16th-20th. Let me know if you'd like to be a sponsor or offer a prize!
Link up your scrapbook projects - doesn't just have to be layouts for Scrappy Saturdays! You have until Thursday, June 10th to link up your scrapbook projects. (I decided to do that since Saturdays are busy days for people to spend time with family and get errands done.) Then on Friday, June 11th I'll do a post sharing my favorites from Scrappy Saturday- Friday Favorites!
This layout I made for the Pampering Divas' Pampered Challenge. It was probably the most difficult challenge, I've ever tried.
- 1 found item --non scrapbook related. Find something around your house that you would never think to use on a layout. Examples: fabric; doilies; notebook paper; pencil; crayon; kids tiny toys; juice bag (capri sun); shoelaces; clothing tags; jewelry; etc.
- 2 different shapes--you must use 2 and only 2 different shapes. Do not count a flower as a circle or a photo as a rectangle, that sort of thing. Example: cut squares, circles, rectangles from paper as accent pieces
- 3 assorted designer papers--choose 3 coordinating patterned papers. You may use cardstock as a base or mats for photos. These papers can be any size; any color
- 4 assorted embellies--you MUST use 4 different embellies. Use 4 flowers, 4 brads, 4 stickers, etc or mix and match, as long as it's only 4.
- 5 lines of journaling (for cardmakers--use 5 lines of a sentiment inside the card)
1 piece of fiber
- 4 brads
- 3 primary colors
- 1 shape such as a circle, square, rectangle, star or heart
- 2 different printed papers
- and at least 2 pictures
Other Link Parties