I received my first blog award for Scrappy Gifts from Shannon at One Crafty Mommy! Thanks so much Shannon! By the way, you should go to her site to vote for your favorite link-up party idea on her right sidebar.
To receive this award, you need to tell 7 things about yourself.....hmmm....
- I hate sleeping with socks on and sometimes I leave my feet out of the covers on purpose.
- I really really love comments - they make my day plus they put a big smile on my face!
- I really need/want a Cricut - thinking about this a lot lately - maybe we'll use some of the tax return on one.
- I love playing games, participating in contests and giveaways, and having/going to parties.
- I love helping people and sharing with others what I know
- I was born in the Philippines and came to the U.S. when I was 3 - I'm still not a U.S. citizen.
- My husband received his college diploma in the mail and is looking for a job in the Illustration field - I'd love you forever if you know any jobs pertaining to Illustration: creating characters for video games, cartoons, movies or designing book covers, etc.
Now to pass it on to three other amazing, creative blogs! Check them out!
Now for my Friday Favorites from those who participated in my first ever Scrappy Saturdays. Link up tomorrow for the 2nd Scrappy Saturdays.
Here are the favorites! Thank you girls so much for linking up!