Welcome to the first ever Scrappy Saturdays!
I decided to have my own link-up party every week because . . .
1. It will motivate me to get more of my own personal scrapbooking done.
2. I love seeing everyone's scrapbook stuff especially layout pages!
Link up your scrapbook projects - doesn't just have to be layouts for Scrappy Saturdays! You have until Thursday, February 25th to link up your scrapbook projects. (I decided to do that since Saturdays are busy days for people to spend time with family and get errands done.) Then on Friday, February 26th, I'll do a post sharing my favorites from Scrappy Saturday- Friday Favorites!
Here are my scrapbook projects that I've been working on for friend/family gifts and giveaway winners.
These Scrappy Canvases, I made all in the beginning of February.
Let me know which ones are your favorite!!
- You must be a follower of Scrappy Gifts - I will follow you if you link up and I will leave a comment on your scrapbook project. =D I'd love if you left a comment about mine, but not mandatory.
- Include your name and the name of your site.
- Grab our party button below so everyone can get in on the fun.
- Link to your specific post, not the main page of your blog.
- If your link is deleted, don't stress, just re-read these rules and join in again!
I hope you will join me every Saturday!
Also linking at: